Record Store Day 2022

Having said that, if they have a spare Bustin' + Dronin' by Blur, if you have the funds to get one for me please do and I'll settle you up! Good hunting, and I hope you get what you want!
Sorry man but they sold out of the Blur before I had a chance. They also mixed up their 2 shops on the website and didn’t have either of the 2 I was after (Mingus and Adams), they were both at their other shop.

I bottled it and picked up the 2 Bill Evans despite telling myself I wasn’t going to. I doubt I will see copies of Mingus and Pepper Adams elsewhere but I am heading to central London later so will chance my luck in Soho.

Sorry man but they sold out of the Blur before I had a chance. They also mixed up their 2 shops on the website and didn’t have either of the 2 I was after (Mingus and Adams), they were both at their other shop.

I bottled it and picked up the 2 Bill Evans despite telling myself I wasn’t going to. I doubt I will see copies of Mingus and Pepper Adams elsewhere but I am heading to central London later so will chance my luck in Soho.
On a side note, the first 6 people all bought a copy of the Taylor Swift 7”. The owner announced that they had sold out and a middle aged woman near me burst into tears. Tay Tay’s great but damnnn

No worries! Shame you missed out. If I see any of what you’re after in Oz I’ll let you know!

No worries! Shame you missed out. If I see any of what you’re after in Oz I’ll let you know!
Yeah he seemed to run out of stuff really quick this year. Seemed like a lot of people were getting 7-8 records at a time.

The owner is a really cool guy and said he will ring the other shop to put a copy of each to one side for me and if they have sold out he will text me.

I was 15th in line at my local shop and got everything i wanted so happy days! I picked up;

Corrine Bailey Ray
Happy Mondays
Kevin Rowland
Jonathan Richmond & Modern Lovers
Simon and Oscar (OCS duo)

Hope everyone gets what they wants and has a great day!
So I’ll be seeing all of them on Now Spinning today?! Gratz!!

I was 15th in line at my local shop and got everything i wanted so happy days! I picked up;

Corrine Bailey Ray
Happy Mondays
Kevin Rowland
Jonathan Richmond & Modern Lovers
Simon and Oscar (OCS duo)

Hope everyone gets what they wants and has a great day!
If you have nothing planned, take a drive up to Glasgow - Simon & Oscar are doing an in-store at one of the record stores there.

Back