Record Store Day 2022

I know Brandi Carlile In the Canyon Haze is being released for RSD. All I have heard so far.

It’s available now too.

A Fine Frenzy - One Cell in the Sea 15 year anniversary edition would be stellar.

The thread just jumped to this post and I freaked out. Given Alison has a new album coming out it'd be a great opportunity. Add Rilo Kiley's Under the Blacklight to the 15 year indie pop reissue train.

With that said, Canadian list is available - neither of those but...good stuff? They added some since I last looked so it may not be complete - guessing the leaf symbol is a CA exclusive

The thread just jumped to this post and I freaked out. Given Alison has a new album coming out it'd be a great opportunity. Add Rilo Kiley's Under the Blacklight to the 15 year indie pop reissue train.

With that said, Canadian list is available - neither of those but...good stuff? They added some since I last looked so it may not be complete - guessing the leaf symbol is a CA exclusive

I hope they have regional releases added to this because this list is pretty underwhelming, at least for me anyway.

I'll probably cop Lust in Phaze - I loved my CD copy years and years ago.

Back