Record Store Day 2021

No go down and change the number of listings per page to 36...it’s easier to read then

I saw a new jazz dispensary comp and soul slabs 3 y’all 👍🏻
I tried to do that but refreshed and got NO listings. Kinda adds to the excitement of the morning, I guess.

Glad you seem to be having better luck.

Various folks on Reddit have been getting individual links by hook or crook too, so if the site wants to be nice it can be piecemealed, in part.

Thanks for the link @avecigrec

I just did a run through to pull out some of the jazz releases:

Barney Wilen - La Note Bleue A 2LP set.
Bill Evans - Behind the Dikes: The 1969 Netherlands Recordings A 3LP set from Elemental. I smell Zev Feldman's involvement.
Charlie Parker - Bird In LA A 4LP set.
Chet Baker - Cool Cat This link actually has a lot of info.
Frank Foster - Loud Minority
John Coltrane - Naima / My Favorite Things Not too sure what this is, I think its just a 12" single?
Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny Another unknown, just looks like a reissue?
Miles Davis Miles Davis Champions From The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions. I mentioned this before. @Poly-Rythmo the colour is awful.
Rahsaan Kirk Roland Live At Ronnie THIS IS KILLER! I haven't heard of the label before but this session is going to be blinding, it's legendary!
Salah Ragab & Cairo Jazz Egypt Strut This looks really interesting, going to dig deeper into it.
Thelonious Monk Palo Alto: The Custodian’s Mix They seem to be really milking this one.
Various Soho Scene ’67 (Jazz Goes Mod) I believe this is part of a series, with one set being released last year as well.

I’m excited but I’m only checking to see if the list is out. After I’ll be Mia as I want to read the list via my podcast and get the real reactions. So I’m excited

Got excited when I saw Young Jeezy Thug Motivation Collection thinking it would be a Thug Motivation boxset but it's likely just a compilation of tracks across the series as it's a 2LP. Lupe Food & Liquor 1 and 2 might be one to grab and maybe I'll try pick up that Wu Lyf for nostalgia's sake. We'll see what the UK & US lists bring too...

Jazz Dispensary, Frankie and the Witch Fingers, RATM Live and the Grateful Dead releases have me interested.

What was the dead release? Can't get the page to load.

Saw on FB that Dylan is releasing a Jokerman / I and I remixes 7". Foreshadowing the big Infidels box this year.

Back