Record Store Day 2021

Got here an hour and a half before numbers were supposedly being passed out (meant to be 2 hrs but slept in lol). Got number 19 (which apparently you had to be here at 11 pm last night to be #1) so now I'm nervous since they only got 2 and 3 in for the Lupe records which is all I was going for 😬😬

Got here an hour and a half before numbers were supposedly being passed out (meant to be 2 hrs but slept in lol). Got number 19 (which apparently you had to be here at 11 pm last night to be #1) so now I'm nervous since they only got 2 and 3 in for the Lupe records which is all I was going for 😬😬
Had some time to kill since I had my number and they don't open until 10 so ram to another shop close that opens at 9 and no numbering. Looks like I'm about max #8 in line so hoping I can snag these 2 between these two stores. This one doesn't post their full list but did mention they had Lupe so assuming they at least got the F&L bundle but quantity is also the question lol

Was probably 25th or so in line, but got my most wanted. Above The Rim & dvsn sold out though, so I’ll have to keep an eye for those online. Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga were the other 2 that sold out by the time the line got to me.

If someone can score me a copy of Other Music soundtrack I’d be extremely grateful, all of my locals didn’t get a single copy

EDIT: FOUND A COPY

Last edited:
So managed to get a very nice Suede live, Mansun 12 inch and my favourite so far , Primal Scream “Riot city blues sessions” which is beautiful, red and green vinyl , 17 tracks , nice sleeve notes and beautifully pressed ...and also picked up a £6 milk and honey by John Lennon & Yoko uk original press which I’m also pleased about as it’s the only studio John Vinyl I was missing

So just a bit of shopping around online at 6 for the Bernard Butler for me

Also the VMP Doors arrived today and that’s been beautifully done too

Back