1. Alligator
  2. Boxer
  3. Trouble Will Find Me
  4. High Violet
  5. I Am Easy To Find
  6. Sleep Well Beast
  7. Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
  8. The National

But @Viking Dan also fully believes that MMJ best album is Evil Urges and “Impossible Germany” is a terrible song so take that with a grain of salt.

These are facts, not "beliefs".
Please do not conflate the proven objective as something loosely subjective.

Also - salt is bad for you.

Edit: I will also respond by saying once again: We desperately need a "fuck that guy" emoji in the "likes" responses. 😉

Local H

1. Pack Up The Cats
2. As Good As Dead
3. Here Comes The Zoo
4. Ham Fisted
5. Whatever Happened to PJ Soles?
6. Hallelujah, I'm A Bum
7. 12 Angry Months
8. Hey Killer
9. Lifers

Buckingham/Nicks era Fleetwood Mac

1. Tusk
  2. Rumours
  3. Tango In The Night
  4. Fleetwood Mac
  5. Mirage
  6. Say You Will
  7. Time
Almost the same here…

Tusk
Rumors
Fleetwood Mac
Mirage
Tango In the Night
Say You Will
Time
Mine is exactly the same as yours
I think Tusk is a bit of a bloated coked out mess of album (I mean that as a compliment) but Rumours is a better. More of a consistent front to back album as an artistic statement.

I think Tusk is a bit of a bloated coked out mess of album (I mean that as a compliment) but Rumours is a better. More of a consistent front to back album as an artistic statement.

I think Tusk is way more interesting though. It was an attempt to do something different and it’s production was heavily influenced by Buckingham’s increasing obsession with new wave. It’s always been a big “what if” to wonder where they might have gone had it not been a relative flop and they knee jerked back to soft rock. Also it’s long and there’s a lot in it but it doesn’t have the feeling of being unfocused and overblown which is how I’d think of as being a “coked out mess.”

I think Tusk is way more interesting though. It was an attempt to do something different and it’s production was heavily influenced by Buckingham’s increasing obsession with new wave. It’s always been a big “what if” to wonder where they might have gone had it not been a relative flop and they knee jerked back to soft rock. Also it’s long and there’s a lot in it but it doesn’t have the feeling of being unfocused and overblown which is how I’d think of as being a “coked out mess.”
I think it’s the disjointedness of the album. Like it’s 3 different solo albums; Nicks, Buckingham, McVie where they took the best parts of each and kinda of shuffled a deck. The songs are really great but hearing “The Ledge” followed by “Think About Me” is quite a juxtaposition. Both are great songs but it gives a listener a bit of whiplash. It probably made perfect sense after spending a week in a mastering studio with an endless supply of the best blow money could buy.

I think it’s the disjointedness of the album. Like it’s 3 different solo albums; Nicks, Buckingham, McVie where they took the best parts of each and kinda of shuffled a deck. The songs are really great but hearing “The Ledge” followed by “Think About Me” is quite a juxtaposition. Both are great songs but it gives a listener a bit of whiplash. It probably made perfect sense after spending a week in a mastering studio with an endless supply of the best blow money could buy.

Yeah I suppose that just doesn’t really bother me all that much, but then I’m also a White Album guy so read into that what you will!

Back