2. The Bends
3. Amnesiac
4. KID A
5. In Rainbows
6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Hail to the Thief

8. Pablo Honey

9. TKOL

I don't think there's a song I don't like on 1-7 and many can be interchangeable depending on my mood. Except OKC. I pull out Pablo way more than I do TKOL..just can never get into that one.

Alright, this needs to be nipped in the bud. Pablo Honey is not a very good record. The previous lists were much closer to correct then any list that doesn’t have PH in the final spot…

1. OK Computer
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. The Bends
5. Amnesiac

6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Hail To The Thief
8. King Of Limbs

9. Pablo Honey

The top 3 are really interchangeable and there isn’t really a wrong order there. Same for 4 through 7 the order of those won’t matter and more of a personal preference. KOL should always be 8 though it’s not a bad record, it’s is just not up to par with the other in their vaunted catalog. “Creep” is brilliant but one fantastic song doesn’t make Pablo Honey a good album. It belongs at the bottom of the list by a wide margin and I think Radiohead would likely support that sentiment.
Comparing it to some of the absolutely ground breaking albums they've put out since, it's true it doesn't compare. But compared to several other alternative rock albums of the time (1993), Pablo Honey rocked. And some of the later Radiohead feels lazy imo, so I'll listen to it before those. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but hard agree with @bettim84 that Prove Yourself and Blow Out get cranked up.

Oh fine...
1. OK Computer
2. The Bends
3. Amnesiac
4. KID A
5. In Rainbows
6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Hail to the Thief

8. Pablo Honey

9. TKOL

I don't think there's a song I don't like on 1-7 and many can be interchangeable depending on my mood. Except OKC. I pull out Pablo way more than I do TKOL..just can never get into that one.
I think KOL is pretty alright, there is nothing on there that gives me “the feels” the way much of the rest of their catalog does but it’s interesting and I pick out new portions that add depth almost every time I listen to it (IMO that is it’s biggest flaw, the songs are too dense they need room to breath, they would have been better off road testing these tracks before taking them to the studio). I really didn’t give it much attention at first until Radiohead released KOL Live From The Basement. The live versions made so much more sense (I still prefer the Live cuts to the studio recording) but I think it opened my ears the Studio release it was the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

I would rather listen to Core or Sixteen Stone than Pablo Honey.

I think KOL is pretty alright, there is nothing on there that gives me “the feels” the way much of the rest of their catalog does but it’s interesting and I pick out new portions that add depth almost every time I listen to it (IMO that is it’s biggest flaw, the songs are too dense they need room to breath, they would have been better off road testing these tracks before taking them to the studio). I really didn’t give it much attention at first until Radiohead released KOL Live From The Basement. The live versions made so much more sense (I still prefer the Live cuts to the studio recording) but I think it opened my ears the Studio release it was the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

I would rather listen to Core or Sixteen Stone than Pablo Honey.
I'd rather listen to those than Pablo Honey too, lol.

Alright, this needs to be nipped in the bud. Pablo Honey is not a very good record. The previous lists were much closer to correct then any list that doesn’t have PH in the final spot…

1. OK Computer
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. The Bends
5. Amnesiac

6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Hail To The Thief
8. King Of Limbs

9. Pablo Honey

The top 3 are really interchangeable and there isn’t really a wrong order there. Same for 4 through 7 the order of those won’t matter and more of a personal preference. KOL should always be 8 though it’s not a bad record, it’s is just not up to par with the other in their vaunted catalog. “Creep” is brilliant but one fantastic song doesn’t make Pablo Honey a good album. It belongs at the bottom of the list by a wide margin and I think Radiohead would likely support that sentiment.
Ding ding ding 🛎 we have a winner 🏆😉😎

I've been into Radiohead since 2000 (age 13). Have listened to their discography hundreds of times. I listened to their discography again over the last week or so. My ranking:

1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. In Rainbows
4. The Bends
5. A Moon Shaped Pool
6. Amnesiac
7. Hail to the Thief
8. King of Limbs
9. Pablo Honey

My listening notes, in summary:

Pablo Honey - Not bad, not great. I can see why it has its fans, but I'm not one of them.

The Bends - I thought this one was a bit overrated. As time goes on, the Bends sounds more and more like a relic from the 1990s. But the songs are so damn good that it still hangs in the top 5.

OK Computer - If Kid A did not exist, this would be their greatest album.

Kid A - Sounded like the greatest album of all time in October 2000 and still sounds like the greatest album of all time in June 2021.

Amnesiac - Not Kid B; Actually, yeah, kind of Kid B. Good songs though. Could go without Morning Bell/Amnesiac.

Hail to the Thief - Great variety of songs. Kind of a long listen, but very rewarding if you give yourself the time.

In Rainbows - Amazing. Bodysnatchers came across as the weak link here.

KOL - Much better than I remembered, but still relatively weak compared to the rest of their discography. I dug Side A more than Side B when usually it's the opposite. Underrated. Lotus Flower still slaps.

A Moon Shaped Pool - I find I need to be in the mood to put this one on. But when I'm in that mood, I could be convinced that this is their masterpiece. Regardless, AMSP proves that Radiohead is still the greatest band of our generation.

My opinion of course. Be gentle.

I've been into Radiohead since 2000 (age 13). Have listened to their discography hundreds of times. I listened to their discography again over the last week or so. My ranking:

1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. In Rainbows
4. The Bends
5. A Moon Shaped Pool
6. Amnesiac
7. Hail to the Thief
8. King of Limbs
9. Pablo Honey

My listening notes, in summary:

Pablo Honey - Not bad, not great. I can see why it has its fans, but I'm not one of them.

The Bends - I thought this one was a bit overrated. As time goes on, the Bends sounds more and more like a relic from the 1990s. But the songs are so damn good that it still hangs in the top 5.

OK Computer - If Kid A did not exist, this would be their greatest album.

Kid A - Sounded like the greatest album of all time in October 2000 and still sounds like the greatest album of all time in June 2021.

Amnesiac - Not Kid B; Actually, yeah, kind of Kid B. Good songs though. Could go without Morning Bell/Amnesiac.

Hail to the Thief - Great variety of songs. Kind of a long listen, but very rewarding if you give yourself the time.

In Rainbows - Amazing. Bodysnatchers came across as the weak link here.

KOL - Much better than I remembered, but still relatively weak compared to the rest of their discography. I dug Side A more than Side B when usually it's the opposite. Underrated. Lotus Flower still slaps.

A Moon Shaped Pool - I find I need to be in the mood to put this one on. But when I'm in that mood, I could be convinced that this is their masterpiece. Regardless, AMSP proves that Radiohead is still the greatest band of our generation.

My opinion of course. Be gentle.
Nice explanations! I lean toward that 90s sound (which is why @TenderLovingKiller® probably thinks I have shit taste, lol), but I can definitely admit that Kid A and OK Computer are the more ambitious and revolutionary albums by far. I probably listen to Kid A more than any of the other ones now, but I ranked based on my almost 30 year love of the band too (a friend of mine bought Pablo Honey the day it came out and taped it for me) and my moods change. I hope one day A Moon Shaped Pool and King of Limbs will click for me, but they're the only two that I haven't fallen in love with at some time or another. Hail to the Thief took me a couple of years before hitting heavy rotation. But it's an album that I like the tracks better on random live shows I've listened to online than on the studio album. Also I Might Be Wrong and most of the EPs would bump the list around quite a bit for me. I probably listened to some of those the most over the years.

Last edited:
Radiohead, hmmm, so I like that band a little bit…

1. OK Computer
2. In Rainbows
3. Kid A
4. The Bends
5. Hail To The Thief
6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Amnesiac
8. Pablo Honey
9. Sides C&D of The King of Limbs

Sides A & B of The King of Limbs is among my biggest disappointments as a music fan and I liked oasis as a teenager in the 90s. If I never hear Goodmorning Mr Magpie or Feral again I wouldn’t be sad.

Last edited:
Buffy Sainte-Marie

01. Illuminations
02. It's My Way
03. Coincidence & Likely Stories
04. Power In The Blood
05. Little Wheel Spin And Spin
06. Many A Mile
07. Running For The Drum
08. Sweet America
09. Medicine Songs
10. She Used To Want To Be A Ballerina