Pre-Order Thread

We were undecided whether to have a post for every release or keep everything in a thread. We went for the latter. If that doesn't work then we can reassess, but for now you know the drill.... make me fomo into some financially irresponsible purchases.
I know bad taste and all that, but can we keep the same name Pre Order Goodness? It just triggers my brain to spend more money.

I like the idea of individual threads because it's easier to follow and see what's new, versus trying to keep up with craziness of a single thread. That's the only thing about Vinyl Collective that I liked more. I could sort by new threads and quickly scroll down and make sure I didn't miss any releases, and join in on the conversations about specific albums as well. It does break up the conversations and some threads are short lived though. Just my opinion, but I'm happy either way!

I like the idea of individual threads because it's easier to follow and see what's new, versus trying to keep up with craziness of a single thread. That's the only thing about Vinyl Collective that I liked more. I could sort by new threads and quickly scroll down and make sure I didn't miss any releases, and join in on the conversations about specific albums as well. It does break up the conversations and some threads are short lived though. Just my opinion, but I'm happy either way!
If you check this page regularly (read: "obsessively") then your point is moot.

I put this in discord for all you Dylan fans

Thankfully I bought the regular MoFi of this last year and I'm not insane enough to spend that much coin on one record, but Joe Mac is (is he here yet?) and if my trip to Ireland pans out next year I am definitely stopping by for a listen.

Thankfully I bought the regular MoFi of this last year and I'm not insane enough to spend that much coin on one record, but Joe Mac is (is he here yet?) and if my trip to Ireland pans out next year I am definitely stopping by for a listen.

Joe Mac is here ...somewhere ..last seen lurking in a Kate Bush thread

I have the standard Mofi too, I am that insane and I haven’t paid yet but the Mofi launch email yesterday makes me think any day now...

Oh and of course you’re welcome, Dylan and whiskey o clock...

I have the standard Mofi too, I am that insane and I haven’t paid yet but the Mofi launch email yesterday makes me think any day now...

Oh and of course you’re welcome, Dylan and whiskey o clock...
I've been quite desperately seeking a regular mfsl copy - if you do upgrade - I would be interested in purchasing your standard version! Let me know if that ever happens :)

Back