Pre-Order Thread

I really need a tape player
View attachment 199940

Speaking of Colemine I heard a new Aaron Frazer may be dropping this week.

Yeah, I don't ever order from New West anymore because of shipping and taxes unless it is something I know I can't get anywhere else like the signed DBT Dirty South last year.
There has been so many times I wanted to order a album which was only $20 or $25 which is very reasonable but then they charge $10 + for shipping and then I decided it's not worth buying it anymore. I wish places would charge no more than $5 for shipping.

There has been so many times I wanted to order a album which was only $20 or $25 which is very reasonable but then they charge $10 + for shipping and then I decided it's not worth buying it anymore. I wish places would charge no more than $5 for shipping.
Just bake in like VMP used to (still does to members)

He clearly pulled this off Wikipedia. You know how Google works, right?
Yeah I mean I'll be honest I had never heard of this person before getting tagged in a post about her. The only Carpenters I know are John and Karen.

ETA: Also, damn, what kind of shenanigans do you have to engage in to place ABOVE third in a Miley Cyrus 2.0 contest?

Yeah, I don't ever order from New West anymore because of shipping and taxes unless it is something I know I can't get anywhere else like the signed DBT Dirty South last year.
I already ordered the New West signed one or I’d have bundled. But $6.50 shipping for 3 records is fine.

Also finally having “Hays, Kansas” to play on wax is just a delight.

Back