Pre-Order Thread

Wonder if they used the VMP plates which were supposedly better than the OG. My VMP copy that I got for free used the existing plates but there were two versions apparently
yeah i'm waiting on reviews of the pressing to come in before I bite. I'll retire my og if this is indeed a new master/plates but if not, don't need a different cover.

Wasn't there also a fuckup with High Top Mountain where they originally pressed it on standard weight instead of 180g and then sent everyone replacements?
See this is less of a deal to me. Meh, shit isn’t 180. Meh. Shit is a completely different thing than I ordered, FIX IT.

1712351951991.png

1712582833048.png

1712582857887.png

View attachment 199854

View attachment 199855

Also the Society pick for June (on a less cool “pink glass” colorway).

How do people feel about new Billie Eilish?
No singles, no song titles. Said she wants to put it all out at once.

1712590488401.png

"For her forthcoming album, Billie EIlish will be releasing a limit of 8 variants of vinyl through her website as well as all major retailers including Target, Amazon, and Walmart; each on the same day, containing the same track-listing across the board and all produced with the most sustainable practices available. The standard black variant is made from 100% recycled black vinyl. The remaining 7 colored vinyl will be made from ECO-MIX or BioVinyl."

So only 8 variants.

How do people feel about new Billie Eilish?
No singles, no song titles. Said she wants to put it all out at once.

View attachment 199861
I’m fine with her overall but like what the fuck?
IMG_6936.png

Back