Pre-Order Thread

1712334387996.png

1712334506694.png

View attachment 199631

View attachment 199632

Evo mix picture disc. For when you want that Crosley sound on your high end system.

1712336642473.png

1712336675049.png

Tired of these 10 year cash grabs with nothing new to offer the audience but "new art".

200w.gif
Wonder if they used the VMP plates which were supposedly better than the OG. My VMP copy that I got for free used the existing plates but there were two versions apparently

From what I remember, the pressing plant may have screwed up and used the wrong plates on some of the stock. There’s no way to know which version is which until you look at the deadwax. I could be misremembering though.
I thought that might have been the case, but even then. Hey guys the plant screwed up… let us know if you got this matrix and we will replace it for you (on the plant’s dime)

I thought that might have been the case, but even then. Hey guys the plant screwed up… let us know if you got this matrix and we will replace it for you (on the plant’s dime)
I think the issue there is they would then have to open every record and confirm deadwax before shipping it out.

Back