Pre-Order Thread

For those that bought the new Khruangbin record, would love to hear your opinion about the pressing quality. There is a handful of reviews on Discogs at the moment, mostly complaining about distortion, sibilance, and some warping.
Sounds about right for the Khruang. 2/3 records I own from them are borderline unplayable

For those that bought the new Khruangbin record, would love to hear your opinion about the pressing quality. There is a handful of reviews on Discogs at the moment, mostly complaining about distortion, sibilance, and some warping.

TTL shipped mine but didn't include tracking "because usps doesn't scan media mail" 🙄

Did you call them on this shit? Because I sure as hell would have. Also, glad to keep them on my embargo list.

No because I'm not home anyways so it makes no difference to me.
TTL has really gone downhill, are they still doing their exclusives? Haven’t seen one pop up in a while
Yeah this was an exclusive of the album.

If it's warped that will be a different story

TTL shipped mine but didn't include tracking "because usps doesn't scan media mail" 🙄
I ordered the same version. Wasnt paying attention to their lack of a tracking # in their email, but I've been watching it's movement via Informed Delivery. My copy will be delivered on Tuesday and am not expecting a well-pressed, noise-free record.

Restock
1712332282656.png

View attachment 199615

View attachment 199617

Reckon Steve Earle doing "Yer So Bad" is gonna be amazing.

1712333057076.png

1712333179333.png

Back