Pre-Order Thread

Broadcast has pre-orders for 2 albums - all demos. One is stuff that would have been their next album and one is demos comprised of stuff from the Tender Buttons, Haha Sound, and the Future Crayon. It says this will be the last releases as Broadcast :(

Last edited:
Broadcast has pre-orders for 2 albums - all demos. One is stuff that would have been their next album and one is demos comprised of stuff from the Tender Buttons, Haha Sound, and the Future Crayon. It says this will be the last releases as Broadcast :(

True. Pearl Jam gauges because they know the crazies will pay whatever it takes.
These regional variants are ridiculous and aren't needed. I didn't think they were going to have that many variants for their upcoming album. This reminds me of the sports team variants that the Rolling Stones did for their newest album. This is nothing but a gimmick to encourage fans to buy all the variants and they won't hesitate to buy them even though they are all over $45 for a 2 lp album.

These regional variants are ridiculous and aren't needed. I didn't think they were going to have that many variants for their upcoming album. This reminds me of the sports team variants that the Rolling Stones did for their newest album. This is nothing but a gimmick to encourage fans to buy all the variants and they won't hesitate to buy them even though they are all over $45 for a 2 lp album.
It's a disease and they're all green
It emanates from their being
A satiation with occupation
And like weeds with big leaves
Stealing light from what's beneath
Where they have more
Still they take more
I know, then I don't
There's a stow-away with my throat
It's deceiving, I don't believe him
We can scream out our doors
Behind the wall, a fat man snores
In his dreams, he's choking ti leaves
Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say
But don't sell me, "there can't be better ways"
Tell the captain, "the boat's not safe, and we're drowning"
Turns out he's the one making waves, waves, waves...
I said there's nothing wrong with what you say
Believe me, I'm just asking you to sway
No white or black, just grey
Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
Brain...
(G-are-E-E-D)
(G-are-E-E-D)

Or they're just giving record shops a chance to make some money? If someone is buying 10-15 variants of any album, who cares? Most people are just going to buy the one the like best or can find cheap. Weird watching you all get upset about this particular album for that particular reason. Providing options isn't mandating anyone buys them all.

Or they're just giving record shops a chance to make some money? If someone is buying 10-15 variants of any album, who cares? Most people are just going to buy the one the like best or can find cheap. Weird watching you all get upset about this particular album for that particular reason. Providing options isn't mandating anyone buys them all.
I think this isn't so much about options or variants. It's more about how Pearl Jam has turned into exactly the thing they hated when they were relevant and actually produced good music.

Back