Pre-Order Thread

Colored reissues of Can's Tago Mago and Ege Bamyasi

canbundle_600x.jpg
Do you think that Fatbeats double package is a good deal?

Boyz N The Hood OST Limited Edition 2LP

Boyz_N_The_Hood_OST_Collector_s_Edition_2LP_1024x1024.jpg

Now, this may not be as big as awesome as my other pre-order posts but, mae is finally releasing their 2007 album Singularity on vinyl. This has been a favorite of mine and have always wondered why this wasn’t released. Aside from the label issues. This is just a waitlist and a “notify me” deal but, you should put your names on it if you like it.

Mae - Singularity 2xLP

Notify Me

And for your listening pleasure:

Yes! Love this album, so glad it's finally getting released on vinyl!

That’s rad but ya buried the lede though...

Currently the median sold price for the non-picture disc release of Akuma No Uta on Discogs is of $175.
:love: I'll have to grab a copy!

So this is one (big) thing that annoys me with the Third Man Vault membership. I would love to pick up either of these Boris releases and would even wait for them to be bundled up with the Vault package but they dont offer that service. So im paying £80+ a quarter (with the price raising soon) with one of the perks being a discount or first pick of store items....which as an international member provides nothing as the shipping costs are so high. They want $20 for shipping (which is almost as much as the LP itself).

The National's Cherry Tree had the same problem until they opened their UK distribution, I have ordered a few bits from them since and shipping comes out to a reasonable amount (a few quid at the most).

Yeah, I just received an email about em from Plaid Room and if you were To purchase all for from them you might save like 5 bucks over the FatBeats bundle (the reason I say might is cuz I didn’t check if they charge tax or shipping). All that being said, if you only wanted one or two of em you’d be better served purchasing thru Plaid Room. $26.99 is the cheapest I have seen. They also included the total amounts of each pressing...View attachment 14541

Totally missed this announcement over the weekend.

Zia records has the presale for individual titles just a couple bucks cheaper than the other sites along with free shipping over $30 (at least domestic).

Not as good of a deal as Plaid Room, but it's something...

Back