Pre-Order Thread

If you have a whole lot of cash to blow, Bjork is releasing a curated set of wooden bird call flutes...
Yep. Bird call flutes. That's exactly what those are. Mhmmm

Must not be the “limited edition” with “massive 24 page book”

My hope is more bass and a little louder (I hope they cut those grooves as fat AF.
This comment 100%. I'm spinning my copy of the 2017 Capitol 75th anniversary Paul's Boutique repress now. It's great. But … it could be cut louder, no doubt. If I put Thom Yorke's Anima on right now, at same settings, I'd get angry calls from my neighbors.

This comment 100%. I'm spinning my copy of the 2017 Capitol 75th anniversary Paul's Boutique repress now. It's great. But … it could be cut louder, no doubt. If I put Thom Yorke's Anima on right now, at same settings, I'd get angry calls from my neighbors.
ANIMA was one of the few where I turned the bass down on the amp for a song or two. Deeeeeep grooves on that one there is.

Now, this may not be as big as awesome as my other pre-order posts but, mae is finally releasing their 2007 album Singularity on vinyl. This has been a favorite of mine and have always wondered why this wasn’t released. Aside from the label issues. This is just a waitlist and a “notify me” deal but, you should put your names on it if you like it.

Mae - Singularity 2xLP

Notify Me

And for your listening pleasure:

Back