Pre-Order Thread

Yeah. I was just checking Apple Music for a new song but there's nothing on there yet. I did find some compilation called "I Love You Anyways" that I had never heard of and am playing it now to remember the good ole Travis.
Looks like it's dropping tomorrow:

NEW SINGLE 'GASLIGHT'
RADIO 2 WORLDWIDE PREMIERE
MARCH 21ST 8.30AM (GMT)

Tune in to BBC Radio 2 tomorrow morning on the Zoe Ball show from 8.30am (GMT) to hear the worldwide premiere of our new single 'Gaslight'.

'Gaslight' was the most web searched word in the world. We are living in a time where our realities are being warped by bosses, leaders, friends, teachers and politicians. It really is everywhere. Gaslighters want to control you.

They tell you things which undermine your confidence in yourself and make you question reality and it makes you feel like you’re going crazy.

Looks like there’s going to be reissues of the singles too for the 30th anniversary of Defintely Maybe. First up Supersonic.

Also in local record stores over here.

A reissue of a CD single …. That’s a first !

I am old …. Here’s an original and the box to put it in that came later 7EEC13A6-5F43-4048-A7FC-D1926029B053.jpeg

I am old …. Here’s an original and the box to put it in that came later View attachment 198301

Haha! I think the CD is probably because of the two tracks that aren’t on the vinyl, otherwise I can’t imagine they’d have bothered. I also have all the original creation CD singles from 94-98, and the big brother ones after that!

I am old …. Here’s an original and the box to put it in that came later View attachment 198301

I need to get the two empty cigarette boxes for the singles from the first two albums! Jealous of those, always coveted them in HMV when I was a kid!

Haha! I think the CD is probably because of the two tracks that aren’t on the vinyl, otherwise I can’t imagine they’d have bothered. I also have all the original creation CD singles from 94-98, and the big brother ones after that!

Yep - they really need to do a Masterplan part 2 of the 2000 albums as loads of great b sides still around - I loved CD singles in the 90’s - loads of great songs hidden away

1711031380207.png

1711031461477.png

1711031507645.png

1711031534291.png

1711031570381.png

1711031589171.png

Ziggy Stardust vault clear out

Also for Canucks, if you order from Warner Canada you can use @MikeH ’s SPRINGMUSIC 20% off code

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a re-post, I didn't see it over the last couple of pages.

Back