Pre-Order Thread

So many good preorders this week.

I need AA for vinyl adicts please send help
I've ordered the new hana vu and grace cummings albums on Amazon and I've ordered the upcoming julia holter album from zia records and I've ordered the upcoming st vincent and rosali albums from plaid room records. There really isn't much else I want to preorder right now except for maybe the new camera obscura and king hannah albums. I need to find a 3rd album to get from plaid room records so I can get free shipping as I'm very close to that amount but not quite there. I was considering ordering the upcoming king hannah album because Sharon van etten is on it and she's one of my favorite artists.
The problem with that mean that I wouldn't receive my other Two albums until the end of May because plaid doesn't ship until everything Is available. Do you think I should try to find an already released album to get or see if something gets announced that I really wanted to get before the king hannah album comes out. There are a few albums out now that I'm kinda want but not enough to rush out and buy them right now. I can't decide what I want to do Because I really don't want to wait until the end of May to receive my albums as that will have been over 2 months since the first album will have been released but there isn't much else that I want right now that I haven't already ordered yet. Id probably go with the king hannah album if i don't see anything else that i want getting released in the near future. But hopefully i will find something else that i want that will be released no later than early may. I also want to make sure I'm getting an album that I'd be happy owning rather getting an already released album that I really don't want and only ordered so I can get free shipping and so I don't have to wait a long time to get the other two albums I ordered.

Obligatory
giphy.gif

View attachment 197888

Last edited:
1710856480419.png

View attachment 198127

The new single checks in at only 19:20. Longer song next time.

View attachment 198128

Wow, a double whammy of two of my wife's favorite artists.

Back