Pre-Order Thread

I find myself singing “Foreign Object” too often, and frequently at inappropriate times.

Which suddenly put my favorite line from Heel Turn 2 in my head

Throw my better self overboard / Shoot at him when he comes up for air

I don't care for wrestling, at all, but love so many songs on this album

I love this album.

Me too. What's your fave track? Today mine is Animal Mask.

Which suddenly put my favorite line from Heel Turn 2 in my head

Throw my better self overboard / Shoot at him when he comes up for air

I don't care for wrestling, at all, but love so many songs on this album
It’s the last Very Good TMG album. Everything since has been varying levels of good to very good, but nothing has exceeded BTC since.

It’s the last Very Good TMG album. Everything since has been varying levels of good to very good, but nothing has exceeded BTC since.

To each their own, but I guess it depends on how you feel about Pierre Chuvin as a 'proper' TMG album, and I also think Bleed Out is amazing.

From the "What If?!" file, there's wondering how Dragons would have turned out if it had been done as a proper concept album. Owen Pallett ruined it by picking some other fun songs that deserved to be on a completely separate album.

To each their own, but I guess it depends on how you feel about Pierre Chuvin as a 'proper' TMG album, and I also think Bleed Out is amazing.

From the "What If?!" file, there's wondering how Dragons would have turned out if it had been done as a proper concept album. Owen Pallett ruined it by picking some other fun songs that deserved to be on a completely separate album.
Bleed Out ftw!

Well it’s never too late to fight the good fight. :). I don’t usually worry to much about exclusives being available elsewhere BUT if the Ten Club versions show up as a Walmart Exclusive again it is going to be a low blow after the exorbitant shipping fees.
I’m pretty sure the shipping fees got adjusted so might be worth looking into and asking for a refund if so

temp_l9tfkgp.png

This is one of my favorite records of the year so far. If you are fan of Waxahatchee, this is all you. This reminds me of a Katie Crutchfield album so much and that is not a bad thing.

Montvales_Cover.jpg

Metz_UpOnGravityHill_MockUp_LP_US_2000x1417._1_copy_300x300.png

METZUponGravityHillVinylMockUpEurope_1200x.jpg

rMnXKDt.jpeg

iB3iQmX.jpeg

300: Heart Shaped Vinyl in Apple (Double LP - Exclusive Variant)
300: Cornetto Vinyl with Black Ice and Milky Clear
300: Color in Color with Ruby and Tangerine (Urban Outfitters Exclusive)
1000: White with Sky Blue Splatter (UK/EU Banquet Records)

Back