Pre-Order Thread

That's what I thought, wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy and it was the soon to be released covers album
Well, I'm a dumbass and thought it was the covers album. Ugghhhh...

ETA: I mailed them and they cancelled it. I was so excited about The National's cover on it, that when I saw the email from TH, I immediately ordered. Maybe I should read emails first....

Last edited:
https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_OASIS_000000000036063/item_Time-Flies-1994-2009-国内盤-スカイブルーヴァイナル仕様-5枚組アナログレコード_14496031

Back in stock @threesunrises
Quite the feat trying to pull off registering for this site on mobile, even with translation. What’s the cost shipped to US looking like?

Quite the feat trying to pull off registering for this site on mobile, even with translation. What’s the cost shipped to US looking like?
Mine was around $135 shipped but I had a coupon for something like 1500 yen off. Plus I think they will send me a coupon for 20% of the total price off my next purchase…

Their shipping is annoying though because they don’t do actual shipping until after the order is ready to ship and i think it’s often higher than estimated, especially for a box set. CDJapan is much better to order from but they don’t have this in stock.

Mine was around $135 shipped but I had a coupon for something like 1500 yen off. Plus I think they will send me a coupon for 20% of the total price off my next purchase…

Their shipping is annoying though because they don’t do actual shipping until after the order is ready to ship and i think it’s often higher than estimated, especially for a box set. CDJapan is much better to order from but they don’t have this in stock.

Yeah both had it in stock when I ordered and cd Japan seemed much clearer. Bonus fed ex didn’t send it to customs for some reason…

I couldn’t even get it ordered. It kept asking me who my credit card issuer was and was giving me random choices

Back