Pre-Order Thread

Subpop releasing any of these or via the band only?
This is band only. From what I have heard, and what is publicly out there, they do not have a very good relationship with Sub Pop after Sub Pop released that live album against their wishes.

Also to be fair to sub pop, the 15th anniversary edition which was re-mastered and had all the b sides from the diary sessions, was kinda it. So probably from a Sub Pop perspective, unless it's another color variant, I dont see them doing much if anything at all for the studio version of Diary

This new version doesnt appear to be on a label, nor did SDRE bring back their in house label: One Day I Stopped Breathing. This seemed like a way for them to have some sort of 30th anniversary record without having sub pop take a cut (not saying they did this just for merch's sake, I'm sure this was a fun idea, but it's also practical). I am sure the upcoming tour is self funded, so cutting out the middleman helps. haha.

Yeah. That's pretty disappointing.

Is this the big announcement that was teased a couple of days ago? I love Diary, but I don't think I need to drop $50 for a live recording of it. I was really hoping for some new music after a nearly 25-year hiatus.
Have you heard the new song? It's gonna be pressed at the end of this LP. It originates from the HIFTBSO era. Also they posted a clip of the rerecording and it sounds fantastic

Last edited:
This is band only. From what I have heard, and what is publicly out there, they do not have a very good relationship with Sub Pop after Sub Pop released that live album against their wishes.

Also to be fair to sub pop, the 15th anniversary edition which was re-mastered and had all the b sides from the diary sessions, was kinda it. So probably from a Sub Pop perspective, unless it's another color variant, I dont see them doing much if anything at all for the studio version of Diary

This new version doesnt appear to be on a label, nor did SDRE bring back their in house label: One Day I Stopped Breathing. This seemed like a way for them to have some sort of 30th anniversary record without having sub pop take a cut (not saying they did this just for merch's sake, I'm sure this was a fun idea, but it's also practical). I am sure the upcoming tour is self funded, so cutting out the middleman helps. haha.
I zoomed in on the art and the pressing is copyright SDRE Tours. I'm wondering if they went this route as a way to circumvent needing Nate's approval (like if they brought back One Day I Stopped Breathing)

Thank you. Yes highest recommendation. Instant buy. Celer is great
He’s got a few others on bandcamp as well. Discourses of the Withered, also maybe the best Celer release? They’ve got some great ones. The Everything and the Nothing is also there, but I don’t think I’ve heard that one so idk if I want a physical copy of it. Some Celer is very hit and miss.

He’s got a few others on bandcamp as well. Discourses of the Withered, also maybe the best Celer release? They’ve got some great ones. The Everything and the Nothing is also there, but I don’t think I’ve heard that one so idk if I want a physical copy of it. Some Celer is very hit and miss.
Yeah. I’ve been a fan for a while. It is hit or miss.

I zoomed in on the art and the pressing is copyright SDRE Tours. I'm wondering if they went this route as a way to circumvent needing Nate's approval (like if they brought back One Day I Stopped Breathing)
Maybe. Although I feel like Dan more than likely would have reached out to Nate judging from his interview in Spin late 2022

should be getting wide distribution in the near future.but for those who don't wanna risk it link to purchase direct from label.

Last edited:

this get posted? assuming uses the same plates as the pressing that has seemingly been sold out everywhere from last year.

Fascinating!

lf

‘Mats live at RiotFest Toronto - a few more copies released (red or green vinyl). If that’s your jam (it is my jam).

eden-rock-marbled-lp.png

i-giorni-marble-yellow.png

Back