Pre-Order Thread

lf

Damn! This freakin' heavy

We have big news today for all the Thou fans out there: Their cult classic collection of Nirvana covers is coming out on vinyl for the first time! Pre-order a copy of this deluxe double LP, releasing on February 23rd, on Sacred Bones mail order exclusive red vinyl, while supplies last!

Yeah that was an instabuy for me.

663.jpg

We have big news today for all the Thou fans out there: Their cult classic collection of Nirvana covers is coming out on vinyl for the first time! Pre-order a copy of this deluxe double LP, releasing on February 23rd, on Sacred Bones mail order exclusive red vinyl, while supplies last!

This is badass, tempting for sure.

Anyone subscribe to the Sacred Bones Society membership? Would like input on whether it has been worth the sub.

Yeah that was an instabuy for me.

Gah!!!

For once I'm thankful that exchange and shipping make something too expensive to consider ($69), as it makes my no-buy streak easier to maintain... but even at that price it's tempting, dammit! 😬

MOND-303_Westworld_Season_3_005_3c404554-5dd5-49df-90e8-ad05d659ccca.jpg

Gah!!!

For once I'm thankful that exchange and shipping make something too expensive to consider ($69), as it makes my no-buy streak easier to maintain... but even at that price it's tempting, dammit! 😬

I'm trying to be better about not buying stuff I probably will only spin once but it's tempting. Very tempting

I just listened on Bandcamp, this would be something I would buy on cassette tape for like $8.50 but probably not $30 for vinyl. It’s fun but mostly it just makes me wanna listen to some Nirvana.
I like cover albums and Thou, so it's up my alley, but I get it won't be for everyone.

I just listened on Bandcamp, this would be something I would buy on cassette tape for like $8.50 but probably not $30 for vinyl. It’s fun but mostly it just makes me wanna listen to some Nirvana.

I also think cassette would be ideal for me, because I’m not sure I need a full size of that album cover that they have for the vinyl copies…

Back