Pre-Order Thread

its-so-lovely-nora-griswold.gif
this one's cool too:

doc357.khruangbin.ALS.LP-c1.jpg

I bet there end up being at least a dozen different variations and the album isn’t released for another 3 months.
From the description: Khruangbin’s aspirations and commitment to playful creativity even extends to A La Sala’s vinyl packages, of which there will be seven distinctive covers and color-sets.

Khruangbin is an interesting band, I like them, I've seen them live 3 or 4 times now and I own all their records on vinyl, but I never ever ever want to listen to them. Anyone relate?

Think I'm sitting out a new pickup of theirs spare it being an absolute masterpiece.

Khruangbin is an interesting band, I like them, I've seen them live 3 or 4 times now and I own all their records on vinyl, but I never ever ever want to listen to them. Anyone relate?

Think I'm sitting out a new pickup of theirs spare it being an absolute masterpiece.
Yeah, I am with you. I own 3 of their albums and always enjoy it when I hear it but they are all vibe I definitely won’t be adding any more to my collection unless I am completely blown away.

this one's cool too:

doc357.khruangbin.ALS.LP-c1.jpg
These colorways ALWAYS end up like a cereal bowl.

I avoid them like the plague.

I love seeing them live, such a fun show. Contact high for everyone.

As for the records, I don't listen to them too much, but that's also bc I tend to spin albums with lyrics most of the time.

I will say this, Khruangbin records are my go-to records when I don't know the musical tastes of company we might have over. Always a hit, and inevitably someone asks whose spinning.

same here - i saw them once described as "music to make dinner to" and realized it was a little on the nose but wholly accurate and probably how i listened to them the most.

As for the records, I don't listen to them too much, but that's also bc I tend to spin albums with lyrics most of the time.

I will say this, Khruangbin records are my go-to records when I don't know the musical tastes of company we might have over. Always a hit, and inevitably someone asks whose spinning.
I'm the same way re. lyrics. I find the songs from them I enjoy most are either the collabs (ie Texas Sun w Leon Bridges) or their own songs w lyrics (So We Won't Forget)

These colorways ALWAYS end up like a cereal bowl.

I avoid them like the plague.

I’ve come to really like it when the black audiophile edition is the most limited. :).

Went with TTL as I have some other “lim eds” by them.

Yes, great band to spin if u want some relaxing background. Really like them. But they r prolific.

Found it

Back