Pre-Order Thread

I'd support this before I supported Thad Cockrel. If you believe in Mike and The Moonpies this is all you.

I'd support this before I supported Thad Cockrel. If you believe in Mike and The Moonpies this is all you.

I mean at the end of the day this is a more honest way of doing the same thing.

In case this wasn't posted, long-awaited reissue comes out this month

Artist Name: NOMEANSNO
Album Title: Wrong
Virus #77

At last, one of the all-time bat legends, NOMEANSNO has returned to Alternative Tentacles Records!!! The ENTIRE catalog no less, starting with their most beloved album, WRONG. Using the original all analog master from the original mother, as engineered by George Horn, John Wright, and Jello Biafra.

The colorways are limited as follows for the pre-order:

Artist Edition: Split (Red/Black) - 500 units $30 - SOLD OUT!!!
Pre-Order Edition: Solid White - 1000 Units - $28.00
Record Store Edition: Solid Red - Only 500 units available for pre-order *Final Quantity To Be Determined* $28
Wide Release Edition: Black - Unlimited - $25

Czarface-Every-Hero-Needs-a-Villain-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2544592_1024x1024.jpg

Deltron-3030-Deltron-3030-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2611370_1024x1024.jpg

Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib-Pinata-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2566894_1024x1024.jpg

In case this wasn't posted, long-awaited reissue comes out this month

Artist Name: NOMEANSNO
Album Title: Wrong
Virus #77

At last, one of the all-time bat legends, NOMEANSNO has returned to Alternative Tentacles Records!!! The ENTIRE catalog no less, starting with their most beloved album, WRONG. Using the original all analog master from the original mother, as engineered by George Horn, John Wright, and Jello Biafra.

The colorways are limited as follows for the pre-order:

Artist Edition: Split (Red/Black) - 500 units $30 - SOLD OUT!!!
Pre-Order Edition: Solid White - 1000 Units - $28.00
Record Store Edition: Solid Red - Only 500 units available for pre-order *Final Quantity To Be Determined* $28
Wide Release Edition: Black - Unlimited - $25
Looking forward to these reissues. Still have an OG of Wrong.

While the individual releases aren't up for pre-order, you can sign up for the 6 that will be part of the subscription...

PHANTASM (2xLP)
BUBBA HO-TEP (LP)
ROB ZOMBIE PRESENTS HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL (2xLP)
BARBARIAN (LP)
THE EXORCIST III (2xLP)
SALEM'S LOT (2xLP)

While I have 2 copies of Mondo's release of Phantasm, since it's one of my favorite movies I had to subscribe again...plus it's a "complete score" - so it won't be the same as Mondo's release.

We're also still waiting on a couple releases from the 2023 sub (Se7en and Body Double, but those should be shipping soon)

Back