Pre-Order Thread

1200px-RC_Cola_logo.svg.png
America’s favorite cola brand (after Coke, Pepsi, or whatever)

MOND-302_Westworld_Season_2_005.jpg

These colors look great. The s1 OST release is fantastic all around so I expect the same here. The price is definitely a bit crazy, but this is probly one of those releases that you end up paying like 2-3x more for after it sells out.

These colors look great. The s1 OST release is fantastic all around so I expect the same here. The price is definitely a bit crazy, but this is probly one of those releases that you end up paying like 2-3x more for after it sells out.

The show had some serious issues with the writing and pacing, especially as it went on, which was extra frustrating given how great the music, visuals, acting and effects were. The Wu-Tang cover (and it's accompanying scene) may have been my favorite musical moment in this season.

If it sells out. I'm resisting so far but I love that they're doing all 4 and the 4th comes with the option for a slip case to hold them all

If it sells out. I'm resisting so far but I love that they're doing all 4 and the 4th comes with the option for a slip case to hold them all

I think it might take a while to sell out due to the price. I'm surprised s1 still hasn't sold out, I ordered that asap since I made the mistake of waiting on the Barnes&Noble version way back. But I hear ya, I really want to get all 4 but man these are gonna add up.

I think it might take a while to sell out due to the price. I'm surprised s1 still hasn't sold out, I ordered that asap since I made the mistake of waiting on the Barnes&Noble version way back. But I hear ya, I really want to get all 4 but man these are gonna add up.

I still have the B&N version of season 1 sealed. It's why I'm resisting this

The show had some serious issues with the writing and pacing, especially as it went on, which was extra frustrating given how great the music, visuals, acting and effects were. The Wu-Tang cover (and it's accompanying scene) may have been my favorite musical moment in this season.
So good. The Radiohead music cues are excellent as well but that whole Wu Tang scene is magical. It takes a second for the music to fully kick in and the revelation to hit.

Back