Pre-Order Thread

Its usually that the band does haven't the rights so MOV deals with the labels directly and the bands are rarely involved.

RIght - and the rights holder in The Netherlands may be/probably are different that the rights holder in the US or elsewhere.

This happens frequently with EU releases for US based bands/artists.

When I worked in comic books, it seemed like they weren’t even aware that they owned a classic comic book publisher.

Right?!

And somehow the publishing arm and the film arm have been up completely different asses the wholetime and they've wound up with a whole fuckshow of shit movies that were there own goddamn properties to begin with!! You think if anybody could get it right, it would be in-house - but not with these idiots!

RIght - and the rights holder in The Netherlands may be/probably are different that the rights holder in the US or elsewhere.

This happens frequently with EU releases for US based bands/artists.
Similar with a lot of 90s bands, they had US/CA contract with one label and a UK/EU contract with another. This is why the MBV reissues were imports here

OOOMMMGGGGG

Please someone keep me informed once this hits preorder status anywhere. Pop Market and Deep Discount usually sell MOV records much cheaper than other places.

Does anyone know a retailer that doesn't charge until shipping where I can pre-order the Andre 3000 album?

Edit: You can pre-order it on Amazon which doesn't charge until shipping. Wondering if this will see a price drop, it says limited edition so I'm wondering if its at risk of selling out?
Target 😄 ended up being around $45 with the cancel trick

Not sure if this got posted? The email I got said “remastered” but not seeing that on the site

BC150-LP-C1-Mock-Image.jpg

1700493389318.png

1700493416988.png

IMG_1514_1024x1024.PNG

Dead-Kennedys-Fresh-Fruit-for-Rotting-Vegetables-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2656692_1024x1024.jpg

Easy-Star-All-Stars-Dub-Side-of-the-Moon-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2535867_1024x1024.jpg

Dead-Kennedys-Fresh-Fruit-for-Rotting-Vegetables-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2656692_1024x1024.jpg

Jello Biafra will be delighted

bdd717fe799f44ddadb8ae9ac86a7454_1800x1800.jpg

Back