Pre-Order Thread

No one wants only one of the three record versions…
I mean, it looks pretty and all, but are we really comfortable paying $175 for TWO albums? I'll admit, I'm not a huge Beatles fan (which didn't stop me from buying vinyl reissues, sometimes multiple copies, of all their albums over the last 15 years), but this seems pretty ridiculous. Maybe black versions end up at a Target sale, and I can pick them up for closer to $30 or $40 a piece.

Can’t wait for the inevitable 1 month anniversary editions.
I have a perfect marketing plan for Taylor Swift, next album should be called “Calendar”. Featuring 12 tracks (one for each month) then she can release a different special addition of the album every month for the entire year. Each with different album artwork.

He didn’t seem remorseful about anything. He very much was a look this happened typed of guy and moved on. It’s unusual but also not a bad way to go about life. Learn and grow but acknowledge the past.
"Man I was mean/But I'm changing my scene/And I'm doing the best that I can." Not that it excuses anything, but you sure can't claim he didn't live his life as an open book.

I have a perfect marketing plan for Taylor Swift, next album should be called “Calendar”. Featuring 12 tracks (one for each month) then she can release a different special addition of the album every month for the entire year. Each with different album artwork.

You mean 5 to 10 limited additions every month surely

LOL, you beat me to it, with an actual marketing plan.

Shit. Why would you put that out into the Universe? This is absolutely going happen now.

The Black Pumas plan to employ this same strategy with their third album...called "Day".

Back