Pre-Order Thread

monsterrallycastawaysvol2productimage_300x.png

Grabbed the splatter this morning

30 is definitely really short but I can definitely consider that an album. Something that is only 22 minutes long is definitely an ep not an album regardless of how many tracks it has. In my opinion the ideal length for an album is around 40 minutes or longer.
Snooper's "Super Snooper" is the album of the year and it times out at 22:51 across 14 tracks. All killer, no filler.

Last edited:
More stupid. $70 for a 2 disc LP.

The hell? That was only $40 when it was an RSD exclusive.

Bah, knew I should've grabbed it as soon as I got the email. Sold out now. Might have to settle for the solids.

Only 200 of the splatter, but only 300 of the solid, too.

My wife has become a pretty big fan of Monster Rally, so I know it's an instant buy she will support. If I didn't buy anything and they both sold out, she would have been disappointed. She would have gotten over it and said, "It's okay. We probably don't NEED to have it on vinyl." The problem is the slippery slope to, "we probably don't NEED to have anything on vinyl." I don't need to entertain that line of thinking, obviously.

Only 200 of the splatter, but only 300 of the solid, too.

My wife has become a pretty big fan of Monster Rally, so I know it's an instant buy she will support. If I didn't buy anything and they both sold out, she would have been disappointed. She would have gotten over it and said, "It's okay. We probably don't NEED to have it on vinyl." The problem is the slippery slope to, "we probably don't NEED to have anything on vinyl." I don't need to entertain that line of thinking, obviously.
It’ll always show up at Newbury Comics again later too. I have dupes of every release at this point…

KRS781_LP_TP_SQ_300x.jpg

IMG_3296_grande.png

Back