Pre-Order Thread

Numero Group once again keeping me happy with the obscure Emo stuff. This time it's Chris and Danny Leo's old band.

Hania Rani announces her groundbreaking third album 'Ghosts', released 6th October.

"With 'Ghosts' I wanted to start something from scratch, picking tools and stories I was not familiar with, but which felt dear to me. 'Ghosts' is a story about life and death, light and darkness, real and unreal. It's an attempt to touch ultimate qualities and craft my own mythologies; to face fears, take a deep dive into things that scare me but also seduce me subconsciously. 'Ghosts' collects all of these things together, mixing the past, present and the future into a new sound of mine."

The first single 'Dancing with Ghosts' ft. Patrick Watson is out now to stream and download. You can pre-order the album 2LP, CD and download including *Bandcamp Exclusive* transparent orange vinyl 2LP below:

Insta-buy for me. Really love her music, especially Live from Studio S2. Prompted me to go back and watch this amazing video:

And here is the video of the Studio S2 session:

Last edited:
JPSLPcopy_300x300.png

vinyl2_3000x.png

vinyl2_3000x.png

Mac's camp got word of what underground hip hop charges for its vinyl

We can....if you feel THAT strongly about it.

The thought was to carefully curate at list that whittles all the questionable art down to a select few truly horrible entries by years end.
That is why I initially left the DMB off - I didn't get the truly horrible vibe off it.

My thought was a Top 5 worst by years end (Shout Out Nick Hornby), but the Oscars now allows for 10 entries, so I can see this expanding to 10. I personally dont think that the DMB and Sheeran belong on the list - but we don't have 10 yet.

So if the Cannes Jury is insisting on these...here's where we are now:

1675177860828-png.165621
(This is still my vote by a HUGE margin)

647a16b8b5219.jpg

1686148637096-png.174589

1686150837303-png.174591

81uvFerNKQL._SX425_.jpg

GUEST_62c861ba-359f-402d-be1b-34e763dd6d22

1687577366744.jpeg

Elton John – Diamonds (Pyramid Edition)!

In celebration of Elton’s headline performance at Glastonbury Festival this evening in the UK, we announce a highly collectable, extremely limited edition release of ‘Diamonds’ pressed on coloured vinyl. The track listing, personally selected by Elton, reflects tonight’s setlist with highlights from Diamonds, the Ultimate Greatest Hits Collection. The brand-new 1LP package includes a commemorative 10x10 litho print.

SharedImage-150570.png

Last edited:
Back