Pre-Order Thread

According to the Facebook page, it is limited to 2000 copies
341140572_1375490546325968_1623937478332741610_n.jpg

For all you Power Poppers -

Absolutely picking this up. These guys did the Material Issue pressings too. VC is another mid-90s power pop classic. Oh, also the drummer of VC? Ric? He’s the cofounder of Mill City’s record label that’s reissuing this stuff - so it’s no accident they’re getting the p-pop classics out there. Someone who was there, still doin’the work!

Absolutely picking this up. These guys did the Material Issue pressings too. VC is another mid-90s power pop classic. Oh, also the drummer of VC? Ric? He’s the cofounder of Mill City’s record label that’s reissuing this stuff - so it’s no accident they’re getting the p-pop classics out there. Someone who was there, still doin’the work!
There are quite a few that still need a press or repress. Need to put in a request for Kontiki!

ATL75-Vinyl-JanelleMonae.png

Sales tax will be charged for both US and Canadian orders.

The amount of your sales tax will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS – You will be charged Canadian tax based on your jurisdiction at the time of purchase. Please be aware that you are still responsible for any import taxes and duties charged upon delivery.

is that even legal?

Sales tax will be charged for both US and Canadian orders.

The amount of your sales tax will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS – You will be charged Canadian tax based on your jurisdiction at the time of purchase. Please be aware that you are still responsible for any import taxes and duties charged upon delivery.

is that even legal?
Sadly it is. It is just boilerplate cover-your-ass language as there is not import duty on records any more (I am not an import broker and I am not your import broker), just GST and PST. But I would not trust a record label to do the GST paperwork correctly so you will very likely get charged twice on the taxes.

Back