Pre-Order Thread

emmylou-harris-stumble-into-grace-lp-545.jpg

One of those albums I've been waiting for longest. Think this is my favourite of hers - saw her live around this time and she was fabulous.

New Jenny Lewis, signed copies available. Single out today too.

My wife and I have probably seen Jenny 10+ times over the years, across all of her projects, but I haven't really even liked her last two records so I'll be sitting this one out for now.

image_9cd797b7-cc3e-4998-9e13-1d919a35b4a5_300x300.heic

1680114413432.png

View attachment 170618
Listening to tunes on the jukebox while waiting my turn to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the arcade, the sound of ice and Pepsi resonating off the red plastic cup my mom was refilling from a pitcher while chomping on her salad bar salad.

OG Pizza Hut FTW!
I also have this memory ha

I also have this memory ha
Me too. Except my Pizza Hut had Pole Position II
I also have this memory of "Pizza Hut"
Some Yum Brands Corporate Executive VP should really pitch the idea of a "Pizza Hut Classic" style restaurant. I have no reason to buy a Pizza Hut pizza over Papa John's, Domino's, etc... but I would pay to go to a sit down Red Roofed Pizza Hut and eat some mediocre pie If it had a juke box, arcade, salad/pizza bar, wait staff and pitchers of beer.

Some Yum Brands Corporate Executive VP should really pitch the idea of a "Pizza Hut Classic" style restaurant. I have no reason to buy a Pizza Hut pizza over Papa John's, Domino's, etc... but I would pay to go to a sit down Red Roofed Pizza Hut and eat some mediocre pie If it had a juke box, arcade, salad/pizza bar, wait staff and pitchers of beer.

I think I drove by an Alphy's Pizza in Everett the other day

I was a cook/server at a Pizza Hut one summer. Ate my weight in Cheesesticks.

Back