Pre-Order Thread

If you’re willing to wade through the mess of this website, Jai Paul is up for preorder:

Just keep refreshing the page until it lets you in. Then you have to sign in with an account (or register for one). It looks like it’s not signing in but keep clicking “confirm”
The whole rollout for this has been a shit show. Really hope they just wide release this. It’s sold out on the link you posted.

Nice! Now I have to decide which late era R.E.M. albums I need immediately Vs which ones I can wait and buy for cheap when they go on sale in a year or two.
Had Accelerate in my cart about 10 times when Insound was a thing, but never pulled the trigger. So I gotta get than and Around the Sun for sure.

u4Xz2_EYbPd4QeuTPr0kO7BiVCkCZkssDS7ENIfQNOylwkG-TzRJIMNnjTPAFWTnjZC-bGmRW9oxLI0UfjRFxgbkPvjLdVOBftxpcBmFR3Cvl6kII0qeJFByaGVyeWoOad-heDYZeWWYUtTiluW4ZLFWALDmcw=s0-d-e1-ft

I literally just searched for news of an Up reissue this morning. I was blasting Murmur (40th anniversary) and was wondering if they were going to reissue Up for the 25th. Hoping we get something for that album too! I think Reveal is probably my favorite album of theirs post Hi-Fi, though I need all of them in my collection!

Yeah, Accelerate for sure. I am thinking Reveal maybe as well. I really love “Imitation Of Life”.
I keep talking myself into and out of all of them. At the time, I wasn’t a huge fan of the McCarthy produced stuff and never grabbed them. I’ll own all of them either way I’m sure.

my wife got me Around the Sun off my discogs wishlist last year for my birthday and it's aged way better than I thought it would have when it was released

I keep talking myself into and out of all of them. At the time, I wasn’t a huge fan of the McCarthy produced stuff and never grabbed them. I’ll own all of them either way I’m sure.
Yeah same, I will buy them all eventually but I am in no hurry, and I am certain they will drop in price once a few months have passed if their previous reissues are any indication.

1681405664133.png

Back