Pre-Order Thread

tmp_2F1675196789305-qyg0jfjpaw-fff0e64068af3054af97662a820959fa_2FLou%2BReed_Transformer%2B_281_29%2B-%2BRian%2BRochford.jpg

AA_SEASONS_GoldVinyl_DTStore_Front_Signed_Preorder_300x300.png

@Lee Newman You listened to him before. I think you would do. Reminds me of Gary Clark and Leon Bridges.

I was not expecting this today.

Treepeople​

Guilt, Regret and Embarrassment DELUXE EDITION [KLP284] DBL LP​

Treepeople​

Dammit, my vinyl diet keeps getting off track with cheat days

Treepeople​

Thanks. During the reunion tour, they had this with the 2nd bonus disc on clear wax. I didn't buy it, because I have the standard, and have regretted it. It was a lot cheaper then, but I'm still buying this

Last edited:
Thanks. During the reunion tour, they had this with the 2nd bonus disc on clear wax. I didn't buy it, because I have the standard, and have regretted it. It was a lot cheaper then, but I'm still buying this
I have the original lp plus all of the 7 inches on the bonus disc, but the 45s sound crappy (sounded great when I was a drunk 22yo).

indigo_bundlemockup_2000x.jpg

LBJ-354_packshot_SCexclusive_BurningSaturn_A_Bside_11_2_2000x.jpg

LBJ-354_Standard_CrimsonSundown_packshot_OpaqueRed_3PMS485_2000x.jpg

Wow! Beautiful, powerful stuff.

Anyone up for Finnish punk rock?
lama-complete-1980-1983-cd.jpg

”We can never become a fucking hippie progrock band, cos punk was the first thing that really knocked us out. We’ve never been hippies. Maybe we’re fucking idiots for taking this so seriously, we’ve been at this for five years now. And yeah, in a way we are like some hippies on a never ending 60’s trip. It’s the same for us with punk.”

Spoke Lama vocalist Epe, somewhat apocalyptically to Soundi magazine in January 1982. And he was right too – Lama never became a fucking hippie progrock band. they played a bunch of gigs, released four singles/ep’s and and album before they split up. Nevertheless, their career wasn’t exactly short-lived. Lama was an essential part of the Helsinki punk scene from 1977 to 1982. Later on, they gained a somewhat legendary status as the ultimate Finnish punk band.

1675954630453.png

Back