Pre-Order Thread

Those same mov releases cost approx. half of that in Europe, so don't pay that much
It's $42 on Deep Discount with free shipping. Not sure how that compares to ordering from Europe but it's an option as well.

Those same mov releases cost approx. half of that in Europe, so don't pay that much
Yes. With rates the way they currently are, even if you purchase only one record, MOV releases tend to be cheapest from JPC (unless they end up in Deep Discount's blowout bin). But if you buy several releases at a time, you can really save quite a lot.

It's $42 on Deep Discount with free shipping. Not sure how that compares to ordering from Europe but it's an option as well.

27 Euros shipped from jpc (listed price is reduced in cart once it's clear you're in the US)

366690.jpg

Yes. With rates the way they currently are, even if you purchase only one record, MOV releases tend to be cheapest from JPC (unless they end up in Deep Discount's blowout bin). But if you buy several releases at a time, you can really save quite a lot.
So much stuff ends up cheaper at JPC. Their shipping is super reasonable to the US, price is cheaper in cart once they take off VAT and they often get restocks of euro releases like Speaker’s Corner first. Add in that lots of wide releases in the EU get pressed at optimal and their US counterpart releases are often GZ…

If it's the same source/mastering as the vmp one from a few years ago buyer beware
I bought this one directly from Gene Perla. Got the Japanese mono pressing. PM Records has a very outdated web store but had quite a lot of sealed old stock of most of their releases. I think people caught on and started buying everything he had so not sure what they have left

I bought this one directly from Gene Perla. Got the Japanese mono pressing. PM Records has a very outdated web store but had quite a lot of sealed old stock of most of their releases. I think people caught on and started buying everything he had so not sure what they have left
now I’m curious, so the Vmp one sounds like it was recorded by a toddler running around the room with a mic

Last edited:
Just approved a shipment delay for the 2nd time at Target for my Cure - Wish preorder.

Guessing it's a matter of time before I have to track on down elsewhere. I know Amoeba said their entire shipment of that album was delayed. Has anyone seen the non-picture disc version in the wild yet? Newbury didn't have it either.

Just approved a shipment delay for the 2nd time at Target for my Cure - Wish preorder.

Guessing it's a matter of time before I have to track on down elsewhere. I know Amoeba said their entire shipment of that album was delayed. Has anyone seen the non-picture disc version in the wild yet? Newbury didn't have it either.
Not really "in the wild" but my local store pre-ordered a copy just for me and I picked it up on the release day.

Back