Pre-Order Thread

D20AA969-7156-4BE4-B2C0-4820F23AB2EB.jpeg

Pretty sure this is the same as the 2013 pressing but in a color edition. I'll probably buy this because it's one of my all-time favorite albums but I'm a little annoyed I'll now have 2 copies

0031267182_10.jpg

For you collectors of 7" and/or white hot 90s classics:

Ltd Edition Green 7" Single​

Record/Vinyl + Digital Album​

package image
A It's A Shame About Ray
B It's A Shame About Ray (Triple J Acoustic Session)
Includes unlimited streaming of It's A Shame About Ray (30th Anniversary Edition) via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more

This is going to sell out very quick.

View attachment 165945
Might have to grab this one. With them signing to UMG, not sure what we’ll see for variants, if anything.

i'll see if i can find it, but someone on twitter who works with De La tweeted about it. i THINK it was only 3 feet but not 100% sure.

Thanks! Yeah that makes sense, 3ft was made during the "wild west" of sampling and I remember hearing De La mention that Tommy Boy never cleared all the samples, that was one of the many issues they had about getting onto streaming. They just put up Eye Know on Spotify and it's credited to De La Soul and Otis Redding so they're definitely going by the book!

What’s the other QK album this year? Thx.
No, sorry - two previous AOTY for his two previous albums. But I know he's in the studio currently so I would hope that comes out before the end of the year. Just don't know for certain.

PS He is on this, out today, too

PPS I rather like the James Brandon Lewis cover unlike @Lee Newman but this one is truly awful

Last edited:
I’m not buying singles any more
…or am I?
I hear you. I’m been meaning to pick all of the Armadillo Tail singles and Willi convinced me to just get them all today. And I don't really collect 7's either unless it is one of my favorite artists or @soulsteprecords Footprint series.

Back