Pre-Order Thread

1665770118480.png

1665770145786.png

View attachment 154085

Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to get these first two CS albums for a while now.

This record has probably been posted already, but I'm not sure about the video. The Boss gets soulful. Good stuff!

Was half hoping for this to be a Lucy Dacus cover, but this tune ain't bad.

View attachment 154045

I never felt the need to own any of her stuff on vinyl, but this would be the album that may make me change that

The price of this is too damn high. I'm a broken record on a record forum, but damn, it ain't even anything special. Give me black and drop the price in half ffs
Thankfully Drastic Plastic does standard black vinyl versions a few months after the limited colour version. And if I was a betting man I would put money on it be a Boom Boom / QPR pressing.

Neil Halstead - Palindrome Hunches

Available here too:

Neil Halstead - Palindrome Hunches

Available here too:
It'd be nice to get some Mojave 3 reissues as well

there is a Sleater-Kinney tribute on the way, this single was in my spotify discover this morning:

@Teeeee

I think the first song from the album was released last month

I wish they would say, it might change my mind, but until knowing anything, meh.
Drastic Plastic does some nice work. But yes would love to know if it’s just a color variant or a new remaster. I see the variant on some other sites but has a drastic plastic catalogue number.

The price of this is too damn high. I'm a broken record on a record forum, but damn, it ain't even anything special. Give me black and drop the price in half ffs

I said somewhere else that I would have balked at this if it was $30 + $15 shipping, so yeah not doing $45.

This is the price point VMP, Acoustic Sounds, etc are charging but at least those come with detailed remastering info from highly reputable engineers. This is just a mess.

I said somewhere else that I would have balked at this if it was $30 + $15 shipping, so yeah not doing $45.

This is the price point VMP, Acoustic Sounds, etc are charging but at least those come with detailed remastering info from highly reputable engineers. This is just a mess.
Not enough info for me for the price. But drastic plastic does excellent work usually. I’ll definitely wait to order until more details come out. The price is beyond what they have charged in the past in my experience.

Back