Pre-Order Thread

1652111257454.png

True, but I always assumed that it would eventually be repressed and the price would tumble to something more reasonable which is often the case but my guess is there will always be a desire for the original work meaning the price will likely stay up there (not that I was planning on selling it anyways). The weird one for me is Night Falls Over Kortadela since that had been repressed in its original version back in 2018. I might need to strike on the recent copy of When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog before that one becomes less affordable.
I picked When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog one up from this seller:

Just got it in and it is the KG cut and pressed at RTI. Haven't spun yet though but in case you were still looking for this album!

Yeah this album was their crossover into the mainstream (at least for a Hardcore band lol). Every show has been sold out and people are going nuts.

Roadrunner Records are terrible about keeping stock on their popular records, thus why it took years and years for the Slipknot stuff to come out now. Hopefully they'll keep a steady flow of pressings coming along for Turnstile.

Maybe not a Black Pumas amount of copies, but enough to go around for a while ha haha
I was lucky enough to get their last album from Urban Outfitters before their hype blew up. I preordered Glow On just before it came out but the retailer I ordered from oversold the presales and didn't get enough copies and I lost out on it, so I ended up getting the white variant from a scalper (still paid less than what it's going for now).

I'd love to see them live, I've seen videos of their concerts and it gets pretty intense.

Back