Pre-Order Thread

Turnstile restocks ... These won't last long

Thanks! I grabbed the green one (the pink was sold out). At this point the color doesn't matter, just happy to finally have a copy on order.

Thanks! I grabbed the green one (the pink was sold out). At this point the color doesn't matter, just happy to finally have a copy on order.

A friend hipped me to the release the night before the first drop. I got to the site before they were supposed to go live, so I grabbed the Pink Cloud variant (ltd to 200). Then I watched these things go bananas and sell out everywhere. The black is even difficult to grab these days. Glad to see they're pressing some more

We saw them at Coachella. Definitely one of the best sets of the weekend.

This video is a good example of their sound and features four or five songs all in 11-12 minutes.

Yeah this album was their crossover into the mainstream (at least for a Hardcore band lol). Every show has been sold out and people are going nuts.

Roadrunner Records are terrible about keeping stock on their popular records, thus why it took years and years for the Slipknot stuff to come out now. Hopefully they'll keep a steady flow of pressings coming along for Turnstile.

Maybe not a Black Pumas amount of copies, but enough to go around for a while ha haha

Back