Pre-Order Thread

Wasn't this an RSD title a year or two ago? I can't find that listing on the cogs...

Wasn't this an RSD title a year or two ago? I can't find that listing on the cogs...
This is just volume 1. RSD was a 3 disc set of all 3 volumes. It's excellent. Looks like they are breaking it out now.

you can still pick up the RSD version for fairly cheap.

This is just volume 1. RSD was a 3 disc set of all 3 volumes. It's excellent. Looks like they are breaking it out now.

you can still pick up the RSD version for fairly cheap.
Gotcha. I was thinking about checking it out before jumping in. Not that the colorway is enticing, just wondered what was what. Do you have the link to the 3lp set by chance?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it

New John Moreland out 7/22

Love me some Moreland. Will wait and see what other variants pop up though. Yellow isn't doing it for me.

View attachment 136425

Still waiting on the US reissue.

Gotcha. I was thinking about checking it out before jumping in. Not that the colorway is enticing, just wondered what was what. Do you have the link to the 3lp set by chance?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it
the 3LP was linked above on discogs (i edited it after my first post). There's a copy for $60 + shipping on discogs. It's cut by Kevin Gray and is a very nice set! might be available elsewhere too online for same price or cheaper. I think I paid $70 on RSD for it and it's worth every penny.

New John Moreland out 7/22

Blue indie exclusive

1650551389176.png

I'm still torn on if I need to drop $75 for two songs. I got that last Southern Lord mystery color edition and it's fantastic. Hard to know how they're gonna improve the sound. But I love this album so I'm very tempted still.

Yeah. I've just never purchased any version of it over all these years, so I didn't have the same conflict.

1650552614328.png

1650552622464.png

1650552631819.png

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold

Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold

Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

I have the 2LP reissue from a few years ago, along with the 2 CD reissue with the same material. Do I need this? No, especially considering the hefty price tag....but I definitely want it.

I have the 2LP reissue from a few years ago, along with the 2 CD reissue with the same material. Do I need this? No, especially considering the hefty price tag....but I definitely want it.
I haven't gone in on a Vinyl version of this yet.
I have it on the "Must own an OG copy" list...so I haven't purchased it.

But this is VERY tempting.

1650553628031.png

Lot of variants here.

Crosspost from the rotm thread, cause i think we did not habve this here,y et
View attachment 136429

1) This is a different version than the excellent 2014 Four Seasons Recomposed YES? Or just a color#ed version of the original?

2) Ordered but my confirmation is NOT very reassuring:

YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED​

You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order number shortly.

Your order is expected to ship on January 1, 1970

Last edited:
Back