Pre-Order Thread

New Hot Chip album!

And a signed version for Australians or those willing to pay:

Last edited:
1650376052251.png

New Hot Chip album!

And a signed version for Australians or those willing to pay:

The new track is good!

Lots of options for the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot reissue. All remastered by Bob Ludwig and cut by Chris Bellman.

Lots of options for the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot reissue. All remastered by Bob Ludwig and cut by Chris Bellman.
Bullmoose has black versions of all three up and a "creamy white"-colored 2-LP which might be an indie exclusive.

- Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot 20th Anniversary (Creamy White Vinyl)

Phoenix Wright OST is being pressed to vinyl, includes tracks from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice

1650377875678.png

Looks like that one is limited to 15,000 copies and I'm guessing it's the indie version too. I'm debating if I want to get the 7LP one....but it's probably overkill.

When I saw 7LP I was expecting a much higher price tag. $140 preorder is not absurd, but I'll wait for it to come down after release like the Being There box set.

Damn got the gold YHF. Were the reissues throughout the years not Ludwig masters? I thought he pretty much did the entire catalog? At any rate, would love the huge box set but can’t justify that purchase. I might have to get a download of that though. Would be very interesting to get immersed in everything from those sessions.

Back