Pre-Order Thread

OMG... I've been waiting for this to happen. One of the best Shoegaze albums from the 2000's revival.
Sometimes I feel like MOV was stalking my college CD collection. Any order links yet?

Sometimes I feel like MOV was stalking my college CD collection. Any order links yet?

I'll be buying this for sure!

*edit* I can't remember if DD charges immediately for preorders or when they ship... Also if anyone has a DD code can you please share? Pwease? 😝

Last edited:

I'll be buying this for sure!

*edit* I can't remember if DD charges immediately for preorders or when they ship... Also if anyone has a DD code can you please share? Pwease? 😝
It's up on popmarket too and they don't charge till ship. Plus looks to be slightly cheaper here. Engineers Engineers - Limited 180-Gram White Colored Vinyl [Import] on PopMarket

The Chemical BrothersScreenshot_20220407-051859.jpg
Release Date 29 July 2022
Product code
XDUSTLPX2
Format
Triple Vinyl LP
Label
EMI
Very special 25th Anniversary limited edition 3LP. 180g black vinyl

Each album is uniquely hand numbered and there are just 1,997 copies.

Silver foil detail on the cover

5 previously unreleased bonus tracks

12 x 12 art print with embossed detail

Igor had a pic disc and the store exclusive mint only. I believe all the others you see are bootlegs.

Scum Fuck Flower Boy just came out in the store exclusive. All others of that one are definitely bootlegs.
Yea--I guess I'm also wondering if we'll end up just seeing this version in local shops, etc since it's black vinyl. I remember with Scum Fuck Flower Boy, I ordered the website version then the regular black version ended up coming out first haha.

Back