Pre-Order Thread

1642007455577.png

1642007474896.png

1642007485833.png

1642024045674.png

Only cassette

Anyone know if there's been another update to John Prine Newport Folk vinyl? I believe it was supposed to ship early Jan.
Haven't received anything since Dec 17 when they said this:

Hey Folks!

We're writing to you today with exciting news! "John Prine & Friends Live at Newport Folk" has been pressed and is now headed to our fulfillment center with an expected ship date just after the new year. This has been a long and arduous process and we really appreciate your patience and continued support. We think you'll agree that this release really will have been worth the wait!

Haven't received anything since Dec 17 when they said this:

Hey Folks!

We're writing to you today with exciting news! "John Prine & Friends Live at Newport Folk" has been pressed and is now headed to our fulfillment center with an expected ship date just after the new year. This has been a long and arduous process and we really appreciate your patience and continued support. We think you'll agree that this release really will have been worth the wait!
Yeah, same here. I think the wording "just after the new year" feels vague. I thought if they hadn't shipped yet they would send another e-mail now with more clarity on timing since we're in that window.

Can someone @ me if there's a US preorder link for this?

Also, Brooklyn Vegan did an article on this release, so they *might* do something with this release:

Can someone @ me if there's a US preorder link for this?

Also, Brooklyn Vegan did an article on this release, so they *might* do something with this release:

US links (also edited original post to add these)

and RT has a Chartreuse pressing too:

1642085109737.png

Seriously thinking about this. I have a download of this. The album that became Pinkerton. Obviously a bootleg.

Don't see any preorders links just yet, maybe later today or tomorrow.

Autographed on her Webstore and a Box Set as well - very stiff pricing ($40 base, mandatory priority shipping so $52 shipped. Signed probably makes it worth it if it's your jam but man)

Autographed on her Webstore and a Box Set as well - very stiff pricing ($40 base, mandatory priority shipping so $52 shipped. Signed probably makes it worth it if it's your jam but man)

1642088890110.png

Seriously thinking about this. I have a download of this. The album that became Pinkerton. Obviously a bootleg.

What's the chance of this getting slapped with a takedown and not actually being pressed?

Back