Pre-Order Thread

I don't want to be that guy per se, but Side A would be played more times than Side B, C, and D combined. I kind of can't believe they have a greatest hits album considering their catalog is one great (though top heavy) album and a bunch of so so efforts otherwise
I always assume these are to fulfill contract obligations now. Probably not true in a lot of cases, but that's usually my guess. And while I usually avoid greatest hits, this is one I'd consider for exactly the reason that I don't love every album but this has most of the songs of theirs I'd want.

Still would play side A more than the others though. Figure this might end up on the cheap in the future so I'll wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan

He is Legend - I Am Hollywood is going on sale tomorrow.

And while I usually avoid greatest hits, this is one I'd consider for exactly the reason that I don't love every album but this has most of the songs of theirs I'd want.
That´s exactly the same for me. For some bands ( especially given that i am running out of space for vinyl) one greatest hits lp is all i really need from them.

One of the former members of Five Finger Death Punch has a new band, Psycho Synner, that recorded 9 albums during lockdown and released them all the other day on CD and vinyl. Available bundled as signed or unsigned. Not really my jam (although I haven't actually listened, just not a fan of FFDP, so just assuming), but read about it and thought it was a unique project cause each one is supposedly a different style of music, from metal to rock to psychedelic to acoustic.

View attachment 116977
View attachment 116978
View attachment 116981View attachment 116982

Yeah sorry for all the pictures. This came from the Dreamcatalog mail list. It's one of the most popular Vaporwave labels out there. They closed a year or so ago and then revamped everything and came back again. Looks like they are going to release a huge vinyl collection of some great stuff.

The music they release is really good. More of an Electronic/Cyberpunk feel to the tunes. The big release is a new pressing of Birth Of A New Day by 2814. I highly recommend that album.

Goes on sale 11/11 7PM UK time. 2PM Central time here.

Thanks for this! Also, isn’t that 1pm Central? Was doing the conversion for myself and came to 2pm Eastern.

looks like two of the Kings of Convenience records are getting a reissue in December:

should be available elsewhere but saw it here first!

press release here:

looks like two of the Kings of Convenience records are getting a reissue in December:

should be available elsewhere but saw it here first!

press release here:
That’s interesting because I bought a new copy of Riot on an Empty Street back in August that I assumed was a current repress. But there aren’t any Discogs listings for this record post-2016. Odd.

321ABD5D-F3A5-42C4-A8ED-C521F6EB10AA.jpeg

Here's the listing I purchased from:

04a44a3a5a9449fca4484863eff5157f_550x825.jpg

6336ca23874d46619966c1fbc22f2c59_550x825.jpg

ed235694734f466ca7a2a633a8cbfd6e_550x825.jpg

0bdee1ca53d04382b37950e921d5f251_550x825.jpg

87879c195ba34a89bdf90bdc3b9a5af5_550x825.jpg

1636555623683.png

That’s interesting because I bought a new copy of Riot on an Empty Street back in August that I assumed was a current repress. But there aren’t any Discogs listings for this record post-2016. Odd.

View attachment 117033

Here's the listing I purchased from:
I was gonna say, that’s a Hi-Voltage price tag!

Back