Pre-Order Thread

vile.jpg

$21 for a 5 song EP is a bit much. I just purchased a copy of the standard black new for under $5.

This is rad. I am assuming it’s going to see a wider release.

My experience so far with any thing that has been delayed indefinitely is it has never been released. My pre-orders either end up eventually being canceled or stay open and never get filled. Like that switchfoot album from a few years back.
So I should switch my order to a different album if there is something else I want. I have been really wanting this album but if I am going to have a open preorder for months with nothing happening then i'd rather get a different album instead. I could order the cd if I wanted to but all vinyl listings have been removed in the us but I have seen a april release date on her us store and some uk site listed January 28th and i'm wondering if that is the new release date for the vinyl. she posted about the4 vinyl delay but nothing about the vinyl being delayed again in the us unless its too expensive and complicated to get the vinyl sent here.

Restock:

Anyone able to report on the pressing quality of the Porterhouse reissues of Saturation?
Good enough that I don’t complain when Sister Havana is loud enough to shake the windows. I’d rather have seen it spaced out over 2 records, but that’s my usual complaint with 90s titles in general.

Boognish provides

Cat's Cradle on vinyl???

Back