Pre-Order Thread

So great to see all of The Walkmen love! They are one of my all-time favorite bands, and I was lucky enough to see them live 3-4 times. I was also missing this one on vinyl, so this was a joyous discovery today.

I've really enjoyed Hamilton's solo material, and Walter Martin has been releasing some excellent stuff in a very under the radar manner. I'm pretty sure both of my daughters can sing along to every word of We're All Young Together. Such a great family roadtrip album.

So great to see all of The Walkmen love! They are one of my all-time favorite bands, and I was lucky enough to see them live 3-4 times. I was also missing this one on vinyl, so this was a joyous discovery today.

I've really enjoyed Hamilton's solo material, and Walter Martin has been releasing some excellent stuff in a very under the radar manner. I'm pretty sure both of my daughters can sing along to every word of We're All Young Together. Such a great family roadtrip album.
My wife loves the Walter Martin albums.

Do I hold tight and see if it becomes widely available elsewhere for cheaper or do I just bite the bullet and grab it now to ensure I get a copy?
🤔 🤔 🤔
Same conundrum. I think I’ll buy!
Incidentally, it sounds as though only 3000 copies were pressed (already moving quickly), and it only appears to be available through their site at the moment. For $30+ shipped, directly supporting the band, it's a pretty easy choice IMO.

Good news! The Walkmen's Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone has been re-pressed. Copies of the last press (2015) have been selling for as much as $125 on Discogs.

Damn, love this album. But not enough to pay 25.99 USD shipping...

Back