Pre-Order Thread

bgod

Makthaverskan - För Allting
Nov 12, 2021

All3-Square-store.jpg

200 Clear (Run For Cover Exclusive)
300 Transparent Orange (Rough Trade Exclusive)
800 Red

nolalady

Sister Sledgehammer
Admin
Spice Girls - Spice 25th Anniversary Press
5 variants, one for each spice girl!!

Or you can get the picture disc for more money, but why?

TenderLovingKiller®

Spice Girls - Spice 25th Anniversary Press
5 variants, one for each spice girl!!

Or you can get the picture disc for more money, but why?
EDD5F205-9C24-4A2B-B49C-C9E741BD5064.png

Santi Chacin

A whole bunch of Newbury Comics colored vinyl for The Story So Far were released today. I want to get into that band but I don't know where to start

What you dont see is definitely their best release, self-titled is kind of a snooze, and i haven’t heard proper dose, but im gonna assume that one is also a snooze lol.

wokeupnew

Scooped that red /500 from her web store. The single started slow but really picked up. I love her voice.
yup! I thought about it being $34 shipped :cautious: but I like the color. I heard rumors some people said her new music had her singing a little bit deeper, but I didn't hear that. The single definitely picks up at the end, started slow. Will be a grower for sure.

Tys1

yup! I thought about it being $34 shipped :cautious: but I like the color. I heard rumors some people said her new music had her singing a little bit deeper, but I didn't hear that. The single definitely picks up at the end, started slow. Will be a grower for sure.
I hear the change in voice a bit but I like it. She’s not trying to exaggerate her register changes now and it sounds very smooth.