Pre-Order Thread

New Parquet Courts:

“Built largely from improvised jams, inspired by New York clubs, Primal Scream and Pink Floyd and produced in league with Rodaidh McDonald (The xx, Hot Chip, David Byrne), Sympathy For Life was always destined to be dancey.”

I mean this is referencing all the right names for me.

"Translucent Tan"...umm.....turrible.

New Parquet Courts:

“Built largely from improvised jams, inspired by New York clubs, Primal Scream and Pink Floyd and produced in league with Rodaidh McDonald (The xx, Hot Chip, David Byrne), Sympathy For Life was always destined to be dancey.”

I mean this is referencing all the right names for me.
More links:

It's hard to think of better evidence in favor of the Oxford comma or of replacing commas in a series with semicolons when items in the series have internal commas. At first I thought this was saying Primal Scream an Pink Floyd were "built largely from improvised jams and inspired by New York clubs," and I started to wonder what project they had worked on together that had slipped under my radar all these years.

I just started my workday, and I'm already tired after trying to read this promotional copy.

It's hard to think of better evidence in favor of the Oxford comma or of replacing commas in a series with semicolons when items in the series have internal commas. At first I thought this was saying Primal Scream an Pink Floyd were "built largely from improvised jams and inspired by New York clubs," and I started to wonder what project they had worked on together that had slipped under my radar all these years.

I just started my workday, and I'm already tired after trying to read this promotional copy.

Why not both? That’s what I did haha! Go Bandcamp for the special edition though. Way cheaper and you get the digital download.
Am I missing something? I think it is same price and shipping is 5 cents cheaper through rough trade. No FLAC download so I think Bandcamp still makes sense for sure but let me know if I am seeing something wrong and can get it cheaper than 22.49+5.

Back