Pre-Order Thread

Just got sent this, not sure if anyone is interested.

Warish - Next To Pay

View attachment 98470

Not my jam but I really love how riding easy has really settled into their niche as "the label that loves black sabbath as much as you do"

All kidding aside I agree with you completely. There is no need to take advantage of your fans. I’m not so altruistic that I don’t expect bands to profit from thier work but they also should want to make the music available to the widest audience. It is what is…once again I swallowed my pride and bought the box.

Still there are limits. I just can’t quite bring myself to buy the CSN&Y Deja Vu 5lp vinyl @ &250. Not gonna do it. No, I’m not gonna do it…..

Speaking of overpriced vinyl that would get me to swallow my pride: I'm holding out hope that they do a Mofi one-step of Deja Vu. I think that'd be the record that would get me to take the plunge.

frank-turner-england-keep-my-bones-tenth-anniversary-edition-indie-exclusive-opaque-yellow-180g-vinyl

Frank Turner

England Keep My Bones: Tenth Anniversary Edition (Indie Exclusive)​

Opaque Yellow 180g Vinyl​

These are two BCF preorders on an interesting Psych label. I have several of their releases. Shipping has been reliable and the pressing sound quality acceptable. They put up four LPs this AM. Grabbed these two. Rostro del Sol has a bit of a Santana vibe at times. Satanicos Marihuanos is epic sounding slow builder.

Just got sent this, not sure if anyone is interested.

Warish - Next To Pay

View attachment 98470

Riley Hawk hasn't let me down yet. Thanks!

Everyone is naive if they don't think other reissue labels are watching this to see if this pricing range is acceptable or hits resistance
What really bugs me besides the high prices is that the records themselves look pretty basic. Thin paper sleeves no tip on jacket which would be really nice there's no updated artwork there's no cool inserts its just really really basic. And this is probably my fault for not noticing it but I don't see anywhere that says the records are remastered from analog sources or anything Hi-Tech like that which is what I am excited about whenever the new Hum reissues come out later this year and I was planning on spending probably $100 for those records because I know what I'm getting is very high quality and a lot of work is going into the making of them.

Back