Pre-Order Thread

God dammit. Only 40 minutes after you posted and they're gone. Valtari is a seriously underrated Sigur Ros album.

Looks like this record goes for $50 on discogs for all vinyl versions. Any idea why if it's just standard pressings? I'm contemplating grabbing the black

EDIT: I kept refreshing the page and I got one!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 98468
One of my favorites album covers of all time. I remember when they released all the animated visuals for that album. They really added to the songs.

Just got sent this, not sure if anyone is interested.

Warish - Next To Pay

1620394928198.png

Clouds Hill: Well, let's put it this way - you guys won't have to worry about scalpers on eBay anymore

Also Clouds Hill: Because we're going to scalp the fuckers ourselves :devilish:

Brings back the old feeling I had being ripped off when the first concert tickets I bought cost more the $10 each. Prior to this this one it was usually 3 bands for a fiver and change. Dang u Pink Floyd.

I still haven't gotten into AA despite them being loved by alot of folks who's Music tastes align really closely to mine. Gotta say though I only really listened to 'Lamentations' fully (didnt stick), and some varied songs here and there.

Do you have a good album of theirs to recommend as a starting point?
Wolves and Burn.flicker.die are my two personal favorites

Clouds Hill: Well, let's put it this way - you guys won't have to worry about scalpers on eBay anymore

Also Clouds Hill: Because we're going to scalp the fuckers ourselves :devilish:

All kidding aside I agree with you completely. There is no need to take advantage of your fans. I’m not so altruistic that I don’t expect bands to profit from thier work but they also should want to make the music available to the widest audience. It is what is…once again I swallowed my pride and bought the box.

Still there are limits. I just can’t quite bring myself to buy the CSN&Y Deja Vu 5lp vinyl @ &250. Not gonna do it. No, I’m not gonna do it…..

Back