Pre-Order Thread

I know Paste, for a while did this with exclusive samplers. I think only a couple to vinyl (mostly CDs) but it's possible. I know Billboard had a Flexi Disc exclusive for Dua Lipa. So, I bet we could see it, though I imagine that it'd be hard with production lead times for traditional magazines unless they have a story in the works to align to.

(As an aside, that sampler is darn good for its dirt cheap price)
That Paste sampler looks amazing. I have the summer 2017 one.

That Uncut Dylan CD is pretty decent. The June issue was available in late April!

Uncut also did an excellent Ambient Americana CD a couple of months ago, worth seeking out.

I wonder if you are one of the people on the internet left who still knows how to rip a CD? heh

My War Damn Eagle store still has copies of the Blind Melon deluxe

But why isn't it a box set?! 4 $35 records is harder to justify than one $140 box set.

Edit, they're all out of stock anyway, phew.
Dang that was quick! I'd jump on a Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross vinyl release instantly if I could. I know there's a Chrono Trigger box set out there but I think it's a bootleg and very expensive now.

I was able to preorder My Bloody Valentine's Loveless Deluxe from Bleep.

It was $31.99 for the album plus $16 shipping from the UK. Which is reasonable (I suppose). There's the linl for those that may have missed this title.

Wouldn’t let me check out. Guess they are gone.

@zdkaiser thanks for the tip! and @some_other_simon try again, I was just able to put in an order with Bleep for the deluxe.

I was able to preorder My Bloody Valentine's Loveless Deluxe from Bleep.

It was $31.99 for the album plus $16 shipping from the UK. Which is reasonable (I suppose). There's the linl for those that may have missed this title.

Back up at the moment. Just preordered.

Update: and it’s gone again….

Last edited:
The store owner told me they are getting another stack of the Blind Melon deluxe in today, but that's going to be it

while you are getting your blind melon fix...grab this too

Back