Pre-Order Thread

Thanks! I found it on tumblr like 10+ years ago. Wish I could credit the artist but that account is long gone.
Yeah, that is really cool. What a clever concept. This is the image that should appear every time someone here mentions their wife's/girlfriend's relationship to their record-collecting habits.

giphy.gif

A pre-order:
COIL - Love's Secret Domain
Here's the content I was waiting for! 😁

I didn't "doxx" anyone,
Hey, just wanted to clear the air on this since I’m the one who used that word: my post that referenced doxxing was some inside baseball about a COMPLETELY different incident on the forum a while back. Not an insinuation that that’s what you had done. Totally understand how it could read that way in the context of how the conversation was going at that point though, so I’m sorry if it looked like some kind of left-field accusation. Not my intention.

giphy.gif

A pre-order:
COIL - Love's Secret Domain
2 disc black for me. Is it weird that the Amber color has a quantity of 2900, but the black just 1000?

@Yer Ol' Uncle D, lay down with number 13!
It may be a cold grey shame...but it will fill your numbers and colors quota.
;)

When it comes to TBC, I've proudly laid down with #13 since 1990. For decades our vinyl relationship was complete, basic black and totally copacetic. They didn't fall prey to the color thing til the last few years.

This one's for you @Viking Dan - the third time I saw them in 1990. My recording is like the show - rough, rowdy and loud - but a rare nugget, nonetheless.

BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB EU SOUNDS

NOVELIST "QUANTUM LEAP" VINYL [BBC DELUXE EDITION]

Billionaire Boys Club EU SOUNDS presents "Quantum Leap" by Novelist, the second EP release on the EU SOUNDS label.
A collector's edition vinyl recorded, produced and pressed in London, the EP showcases instrumental tracks from the original "Quantum Leap" release + four new bonus tracks.

- Transparent sleeve cover with custom BBC EU / Novelist interior graphics
- BBC EU galaxy print record sleeve
- "Quantum Leap" artwork secondary sleeve
- Custom blue vinyl pressed and cut in London

NOVELISTQUANTUMLEAPVINYL_05_1080x.png

Last edited:
Back