Pre-Order Thread

If only I hadn't missed the preorder.

I assume VMP will have it. It’ll cost $60 and you won’t actually get it until 5 months after you otherwise would, but it will be a splatter variant with a tip-on syringe.

Don’t forget the gold foil stamping 👍🏻😂

The mRNA sequence will likely be pixelated

Once we dig a little deeper, it will turn out that the whole thing was sourced from a digital master, and only works on computer viruses.

Hope it looks like the mockup or I am out.

That warped syringe will be painful for @Mather

You guys are on fire this morning! I needed that... :ROFLMAO:🙃 🥲

Last edited:
For fans of Numero Group, they put up a killer mixtape for preorder today. Its limited to 500 copies on vinyl, 200 on cassette. I have been checking the tracks out on their youtube channel and they are really sublime. Here is a link

Last edited:

I grabbed one of these at about 4pm US Central Time. There were 14 left then. Hope the synth tones sound as good on the main system in vinyl as they do on the headphones. My 1st purchase of 2021. Made it till 4pm b4 buying any vinyl. :)

After that I picked up a (hopefully) NM- used OG copy of Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather from a trusted seller online. Got to keep genre balance in the collection.

Just noticed these reissues from Bill Fox today. I’ve been waiting for these for a while...

In case you’re not familiar:

Last edited:

These are no longer a preorder BUT their FB page says US links are coming soon for the vinyl. If anyone sees US links B4 I do it would be great if you could post it. This LP is getting a lot of good press and it is only 500 pressing. I’m getting nervous 😬

Back